Pleasant season’s greetings from all of us at GEN!
Below are a number of updates we wish to share regarding events for next year and some recent publications and initiatives in which you may be interested.
- New Book: Women, Business and the Law 2016: Getting to Equal
- Women’s Enterprise Scotland Launches World’s First Digital Gender Balance Certification Programme
- International Placement Scheme (IPS) is offering funded research fellowships at world-leading international research institutions for early career researchers, doctoral-level research assistants and AHRC/ESRC*-funded doctoral students.
- Prof Simon Down speaking on entrepreneurial masculinities on BBC Radio 4’s Thinking Allowed (based on this paper, co-authored with Andreas Giazitzoglu, in the ISBJ)
2016 Upcoming Events
- March 1: Westminster Forum seminar on women in the tech sector: access, skills development and policy priorities
- March 2: GEN seminar,’Gender and Class at Work’, co-sponsored by Dr Maria Villares and University of Birmingham Centre for Research on Ethnic Minority Enterprise (CREME). Guest Speaker: Prof Harriet Bradley.
- June 28-July 1: 9th Biennial Gender, Work and Organisation Conference at University of Keele.
- July 11-15: GEN Confreat #2 – Leeds University. Summary of 2015 Confreat here.
- October: ISBE Conference, Paris
Follow us on Twitter @ISBEGEN for more detailed information closer to these dates.
Wishing you and yours a happy new year and all the best for 2016!